About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Researching on the behavior of audience using analytics and insights.
- Researching on the given topic and writing engaging contents.
- Creating Infographics and Posters.
- Creating a buzz about the company in Social media and among friends and family.
Who can apply:
- Skill(s) required: Creative writing, Research on subject matter and Avid reader
- Degree(s): Engineering (B.Tech/B.E/MCA)/MBA/Journalism/Mass Communication/Humanities(B.A./M.A.)/Design/Animation/Fine Arts/Fashion Technology.
- Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Only applicants who are available for a minimum duration of 2 month(s) can apply.
- Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (no later than 22 Aug’16 ).
Internship Certificate and Recommendation Letter.