- Painting by Jhunjhun Jha, grandson of Padmashree Late Smt. Sita Devi
- A Mithila Painting of Kalpavriksha with three peacocks on it.
- According to Hindu mythology, it is a divine tree which is believed to fulfill wishes. Saint Shree Durvasa has meditated under this tree. A good omen which attracts wealth and happiness.
- On Hand-made Paper using natural colours extracted from plant’s leaves, seeds, fruits, flowers etc.
- Dimension: 30 Inch x 22 Inch
- Without Frame
Kalpavriksha Mithila Painting
Out of stock
SKU: PPRJHJN1213001 Categories: Colour Painting, Line Painting, Mithila Painting Tags: Hand-made Paper, Holy Painting, Jhunjhun Jha, Mithila Painting
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.