- Painting by Indu Devi, daughter-in-law of National Award Winner Late Smt. Chano Devi.
- A Mithila Painting(Godna Painting; Tattoo Painting) of King Salhesh in Gahbar who is worshiped by Dalit community of Mithilanchal.
- Perfect fusion of Bharni and Godna style of Mithila Painting.
- These paintings have been very famous because of its eye-catching work and awesome art of bringing them onto paper from body.
- On Hand-made Paper using natural colours extracted from plant’s leaves, seeds, fruits, flowers etc.
- Dimension: 22 Inch x 30 Inch
- Without Frame
King Salhesh on Elephant in Gahbar
1 in stock
SKU: PPRIND1213002 Categories: Colour Painting, Tattoo Painting, Mithila Painting Tags: Gahbar Painting, Godna Painting, Hand-made Paper, Indu Devi, Madhubani Painting, Mithila Painting, Tattoo Painting
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.